Monday No comments
In this short 4 minute video I’ll show you how to improve color contrast and correct color casts using Adobe Photoshop Levels. It’s really fast and easy as you’ll see.
Here’s a condensed checklist to complement the video:
- Open the image
- Select Layer -> New Adjustment Layer -> Levels
- Give the layer a unique name or accept the proposed name
- Select the Red channel
- Position the black triangle directly under the histogram (not the triangle in the “output levels” section) to the start of the curve
- Position the white triangle directly under the histogram to the end of the curve.
- Repeat step 6 for the green and blue channel
- Click OK
- You’re done